Thursday, January 11, 2007

What Do I Know by Kathy Flake

Yes, I know. This blog is supposed to cover books, not blogs. Too bad. That’s the nice thing about having your own blog, you can write about whatever you want to write about. Maybe my subtitle should be “Find a good read” not “Find a good book.”

I’m not much of a blog reader, but I do enjoy Kathy Flake’s What Do I Know. Kathy is an American ex-pat living in the UK. She writes about politics, food, dogs, life, and observations on the UK from an enlightened American’s point of view. Check out the Blueberry and Almond Crisp recipe. Delish! Or read The Story of How I Don’t Exist. It’ll give you a chuckle. Kathy has some interesting photographs as well. Check out these signs .

Warning: Reading What Do I Know can be addictive!

No comments: