Saturday, January 6, 2007

Sun Kissed by Catherine Anderson

I’ve waited a long time for the last Coulter man to find love! As with all the other Coulter men, Tucker Coulter is the perfect man. Handsome, hardworking, sexy, funny, and not turned off by a successful, independent woman. Samantha Harrigan is the wounded heroine he falls in love with. Anderson wastes no time with introductions, but gets right to the action—one reason I love her books. And she wastes no time with misunderstandings. Samantha’s internal conflict provides all the problems these two characters need to keep them apart. Throw in a deadly mystery to solve, and they have their hands full. Fast-paced and emotional. It kept me up way past my bedtime.

With the introduction of Samantha Harrigan’s four brothers in this book, I wouldn’t be surprised to see a new series of heroes as perfect as the Coulter men. I’m keeping my fingers crossed! Three out of four bookworms.

                                                                                             

No comments: