Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Hot Six by Janet Evanovich

I just finished a two-day Stephanie Plum indulge-myself marathon. I read Hot Six and Seven Up. Nothing gets done when I’m reading about the world’s most innocent bounty hunter. Well, almost nothing. I get my daughter to school, and I eat . . . a little. Just when I think Evanovich can’t get any funnier, she proves me wrong. Hot Six is the funniest Plum novel, yet. I laughed until I cried. Grandma Mazur moves in with Stephanie. Stephanie tries to help Ranger clear his name. Morelli’s on the case, too. There’s even a Star Trek convention! Most importantly, we find out whether Joe or Ranger was about to get invited into Stephanie’s bedroom at the end of High Five. I have to say, that revelation disappointed me. Four out of four bookworms.

Tomorrow: Seven Up

No comments: