Monday, March 26, 2007

Eleven on Top by Janet Evanovich

Okay, so it was a really bad week, and I couldn’t stop at just one Stephanie Plum novel. I read right into Eleven on Top. I’m glad I did. Stephanie quits her job as a fugitive apprehension agent--much to her mother’s delight. Joe’s happy about it, too. Stephanie figures once she finds a normal job, people will stop trying to kill her. Yeah, right! Can Stephanie survive Kan Klean Dry Cleaners and Cluck-in-a-Bucket? More accurately, can those stellar businesses survive Stephanie? Can her relationship with Joe survive her job with Ranger? This is another fast-paced winner from Janet Evanovich. Now, I can get some work done because Twelve Sharp isn’t on my bookshelf, yet, and likely won’t be until it comes out in paperback. Four out of four bookworms.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohh this is my fave series of books. You will just love 12 sharp it is my favorite one! She has another one due out in June "13 Lean Mean"