Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Stephanie Plum Rides Again

Can’t wait for the paperback release of Lean Mean Thirteen? Can’t wait until it hits the used book store? Can’t wait until your name pops up on the waiting list at your local library? Yesterday, I picked up the hardback at Target for $20.00 ($19.56) AND received a $5.00 Target gift card with my purchase, effectively bringing the price down to $15.00 ($14.56). Amazon.com has Lean Mean Thirteen for $16.77, a good deal if you buy enough ($25.00 in qualified purchases) to qualify for free shipping, but if you have to pay for shipping . . . . I also picked up the paperback of Twelve Sharp for $5.99, a two dollar discount. I’m sure that longtime Plum fans have already read the hardback of Twelve Sharp. But if you’ve just recently discovered this tenacious bond enforcement agent, this is a good deal on a new book.

I haven't read either, yet. I'm trying to save them for vacation. I love summer!!!

No comments: