Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Romance Favorites

Catherine Anderson’s Kendrick/Coulter series

For some reason, I always pick up a book in the middle of a series, read it, then go back to the first book in the series. Such was the case with the Kendrick/Coulter series. I started with My Sunshine. Loved it so much that I picked up the next one I could find in the bookstore, Phantom Waltz. I suggest reading them in order, if possible. Start with Baby Love, then Phantom Waltz (my favorite), and go from there. Real people with real problems, not misunderstandings. Sexy, funny, smart. Men the way we want them to be.

Julia Quinn’s Bridgerton Series

Another series that I started in the middle with When He Was Wicked. Start with the first book, The Duke and I. I haven’t been able to get excited about any of Julia Quinn’s other books, but the Bridgerton Series is funny and sexy.

Connie Brockway

Everything this author writes is gold. My favorite, My Dearest Enemy. Funny, passionate, sexy. Or maybe, My Pleasure. Tense, sexy, smart. Reading Connie Brockway is like eating Lay’s potato chips. You can’t read just one.



Keep checking back for more favorites.

No comments: