Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Twelve Sharp

It's been a while, so I have a stack of books to review. In memory of my mother-in-law who introduced me to so many great reads, the next few reviews will be authors from her stash. Thank you, Jo. I will miss your gentle wisdom!




Twelve Sharp is another winner from Evanovich. Ranger's jealous wife is after Stephanie. The bail bond's office is short-handed, Stephanie is working overtime to clear up the backlog of fugitives from justice, and Ranger's daughter has been kidnapped. And speaking of Ranger, where the heck is he? As Stephanie works desperately to find Ranger's daughter, she learns much about this man of mystery. Still she's torn between Joe and Ranger. The whole gang is here, Grandma, Sally, Lula, and Connie, along with some new additions. More laugh-out-loud humor. Four out of four bookworms.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just finished Twelve Sharp last week. I didn't enjoy it as much as the other JE books, though maybe that had something to do with my mood these days.

When's the next one out in p'back?

I think there's a new Suzanne Brockmann out in paperbook I need to read too. Must check out Amazon.